Tuesday 13 September 2016

Introducing the experts…Lillie Pragnell

We will be introducing a range of different experts from WIFE throughout WI Sports Week so make sure you check back in regularly to hear more…



What do you? 
I am a health coach with a twist. I am a personal trainer, nutritionist and beauty therapist. I like to use my knowledge and skills in each area to help women take back control of their life and appreciate how amazing they are.

How did you get involved? 
Originally I ran my own beauty therapy business but I have always had a true passion for health and fitness.  One day I woke up and decided that beauty really was only skin deep and want to help my clients get more from me so I retrained gaining a degree in nutrition and completed my Personal Training qualification.  This allows me to give a well-rounded, holistic approach to their lifestyles.

Why is sport and exercise important to you? 
Having never been particularly sporty growing up I was relieved to find I loved running at 23 and now 7 years later I am competing in my first ever Triathlon. It opened my eyes that we categorise and stop ourselves believing that we can do it.  I now help many clients that are scared to exercise, as they have never done it before or they are intimidated by gyms.

How can more women get involved? 
By incorporating belief, motivation and homebased exercises into women’s lifestyles it gives them the confidence to go for it. We all have to start somewhere, even if it is a power walk or slow jog for 5 minutes, every day that will grow minute by minute. I design workout plans tailor made for my clients to ensure they feel comfortable with the exercises. By achieving them week after week it gives them the positive mind-set they deserve and shows them that they can ‘do it’!

Website: www.restartcoaching.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/restartcheshire
Twitter: www.twitter.com/restartcheshire

No comments:

Post a Comment